The role of the Demand Planner is to support the Sales and Operation Process by managing the demand signals and analysis of the sales data for the various product types and customers.
- Develop and maintain a rolling forecast for the UK and Ireland and drive the entire forecasting process for fragrance/make up portfolio.
- Accountable to consolidate demands from several accounts/channels, analyze and carry out adjustments when needed.
- Update forecasting tool and enrich the forecast base to create the best statistical forecast possible.
- Increase the partnership with retailers (monthly meetings/calls to get accurate forecast) and improve the service level.
- To lead the forecast consensus meetings to ensure the trend is reflected in forecast year to go as well challenging back based on actual performance.
- Lead the local UK S&OP meeting, by preparing the data and KPI analysis for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs.
- Escalate any risks or opportunities to the Leadership team in the UK and HQ in Spain.
- Provide regular analysis and follow-up analysis with focus on promotional, POS and new product launch.
- Manage the product catalogue inclusive of product life-cycle. Analyze and interpret SKU effectiveness and efficiency.
- To contribute in the budgeting process throughout the year.
Specific Knowledge required:
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Forecasting tool knowledge (JDA system/ SAP-APO / IBP) is desirable
- Passion for S&OP and Demand Planning
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor / Master’s degree ideally in Engineer, Economy, Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and other related fields.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Other languages would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects in short and long term
- High energy level, proactivity and strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and information seeking attitude
Puig UK strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability and any other status. Puig UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in your application, please let us know by emailing HR_UK@puig.co.uk