6 days left
- Full Time
As the Community Manager, reporting directly to the Global Director of Marketing, and working closely with the Creative Director, you will be responsible for developing relationships with global influencers, acting as the liaison between influencers and brand partners, while managing and ideating gifting tools.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Identify, cultivate and develop relationships with global influencers
- Maintain current client and brand relationships
- Facilitate the planning and execution of influencer marketing campaigns as a liaison between influencers and brand partners
- Work with local global marketing teams to ensure that influencer strategies and influencer targets are aligned with global strategy
- Manage gifting protocols, product orders and shipments to influencers
- Ideate gifting tools and seasonal packaging for seeding.
- Track, monitor and measure performance against KPI’s
- Work closely with the global marketing and e-comm teams to manage influencer content distribution
- Partner with global marketing manager in managing influencer budgets and timelines
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Proven track record of maintaining internal and external relationships
- Strong time management skills, organized and detail oriented.
- Finger to the pulse on art, fashion and culture a must
- Experience with social media, previous exposure to other global social channels such as Weibo, WeChat, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube a major asset.
- Must have experience working with premium/luxury fashion and/ or streetwear/skate brand
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft platforms
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of paid social channels from budgeting, execution and strategy an asset
- Production experience highly desirable