We are an independent Creative Communication & Digital agency. London based and with showrooms off Tottenham Court Road, TRACE offers all the benefits and flexibility of in-house PR & digital teams combined with the creativity and flexibility of an agency.
An experienced and dynamic team of creative thinkers and leaders in their fields, our team are diverse in their skill set. Fusing traditional PR methods with visionary creative digital solutions, TRACE combines public relations, digital, marketing and events across a number of constantly evolving markets.
At TRACE we believe in working closely with our clients and see ourselves as an extension of our brands in-house teams. We understand each of our brands are unique, consistently delivering innovative solutions for long-term growth. From established luxury brands through to fledgling new labels, we work with some of the industry’s leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands.
We are in search of a hard-working and driven individual to join our growing digital division working across the agency’s fashion, beauty and lifestyle accounts.
- End to end project management of paid campaigns: influencer relations, content briefs, campaign execution and reporting
- Fully proficient across a number of social media platforms and experience using a variety of listening tools
- Support on development of social campaigns from creative inception through to delivery of brief
- Plan and deliver paid media campaigns with a strong focus on making sure posts reach the right audience at the right time
- Experience optimising campaigns and use of Facebook Business Manager
- Deliver creative campaign proposals for influencer comms and social campaigns
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with brand tone of voice and vision
- Source influencers for gifting programmes and paid campaigns. Deep dive into insights and analytics to develop a strategy that fully meets the brief, objectives and KPIs of the client.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate strategy, goals and actionable next steps for campaigns to clients
- Create content across all social media platforms including writing copy, editing and community management
- Lead on client comms and provide clear project status updates
- Use analytical tools to chart success of campaigns and launches
- Nurture relationships with key fashion, beauty and lifestyle opinion leaders and tastemakers
- Analyse the media landscape for trends, innovative ideas and wider brand updates to feed back to the internal team and make relevant recommendations accordingly
- Highly analytical with ability to consistently deliver ROI across marketing efforts
- Creative, an ideas person with ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure with constantly evolving priorities.
- Proficient with influencer management tools
- Strategic thinker who works well to kpi
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Experience with social listening tools to schedule content and report
- Confident communicator, ability to build relationships and inspire confidence both internally/externally.
- Proactive, confident, team player.
- A strong multi-tasker, excellent time management skills.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop essential and InDesign desired.
- Strong knowledge of key opinion leaders in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
- Strong competitor awareness
- Strong copywriting skills