TRACE is an independent Creative Communication & Digital agency. We offer the benefits and flexibility of an in-house team combined with the creativity, flexibility and fast pace of an agency. Working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors we are based in a 5-storey townhouse in the heart of London’s media hub of WC1.
Fusing traditional PR methods with creative visionary solutions, we offer unique and integrated campaigns across a growing client roster. Our clients comprise some of the UK’s most prominent brands, delivering the right message to the right audience, we offer a fresh perspective.
An experienced and dynamic team of digital leaders, PR’s and creative thinkers, our team are diverse in their skill set. With a proven track record, we consistently deliver innovative solutions for the growth of our brands.
An experienced Digital Manager, you are a natural multi-tasker and strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Direct point of contact for Influencers and their respective agencies, you lead with influence and have proven knowledge of social and digital trends. Pushing boundaries, you are consistent in your approach with a thirst to deliver results at all levels. Assessing clients online/offline objectives, you are adept at developing innovative and creative digital strategies, delivering measured roi for brands in-line with their global requirements and objectives.
Spearheading campaigns, ensuring relevant and unique messaging at all times, you will support in aligning both arms of the business, ensuring smooth and efficient working practice, cementing our agency standing in the digital realm.
Identifying key influencers across UK & Intl, nurturing these relationships whilst establishing up and coming influencers to ensure the relevant influencers are approached in line with client briefs, delivering organic and paid content to support. Your energy and vision for the agency is contagious, helping to attract “the best in industry team” for longer term divisional growth. You will decipher client’s digital requirements, clearly relaying back our remit as agency, managing budgets, deliverables and measurable kpi’s for each campaign.
Increasing share of voice, delivering 360 integrated campaigns, you will support the Snr Digital Manager & Digital Strategist to deliver influencer events, from small intimate activations through to International influencer trips and launches across agency through to dedicated brand events, you will negotiate brand partnerships for your clients overseeing budgets and roi.
Proficient in analytics and measuring roi, you will work closely with the agencies digital strategist to measure performance and future recommendations.
Managing budgets, contracts and deadlines across campaigns to ensure all agreed terms and objectives are met, on time and in budget. Ensuring digital content is collated, monitored and analysed by your division, actioning insights and budgets as appropriate with appropriate action to follow. Overseeing weekly/monthly reports you will data crunch to deliver relevant numbers, using this information to underpin your agency successes to your clients.
You are a team player with the ability to instil confidence and influence at all levels, the successful applicant must show strong creativity and the ability to think ‘outside of the box’. Demonstrating initiative and a desire to be part of an energetic team, you must have strong proven influencer contacts.
- Solid background in digital marketing & influencer strategy
- Inspiring manager and strong client liaison lead
- Experienced in developing and executing integrated, high profile influencer campaigns
- Unrivalled influencer contacts both UK & Internationally.
- A team player, self-motivated with a proactive approach, you enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Able to predict, highlight and react swiftly to future digital trends
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail across presentation and written work you are confident at presenting internally and externally.
- Strong decision maker with sound judgment and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to number crunch and manage brands digital analytics, extracting key data, analysing and presenting back to clients in a relevant format.
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Linkfluence, PopChips, Traackr) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite).