Moose Knuckles is looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead the pop-up retail team. In this role, you will be leading our field retail efforts from developing a customer engagement and performance focused store team to leading the operational logistics of inventory and budget management. Cross-functionally, you will be the key liaison between the store team and HQ department to work closely to achieve company and store goals. Externally, you will lead the store team to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Some of What You'll Do
- Lead the Moose Knuckles Retail Experience - Ensure the brand and values are successfully communicated in the retail experience. Observe, track, and provide data-driven feedback and insights on customer and team experience.
- Team Coaching and Development - Recruit, hire, and develop an effective, motivated, and successful team of brand advocates and fit experts. Instill a culture that is aligned with the goals of the store. Continue with the development and retention of each individual’s success and upkeep or any Human Resources processes.
- Retail Experience and Sales Performance Management - Cultivate an experiential and selling focused environment to meet and exceed sales goals with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience. Develop and execute KPI-driven visual merchandising strategies in partnership with the HQ team.
- Store Operations Management - Plan, lead, and manage daily operations of the store, including but not limited to staff scheduling, customer support, and product aftercare. Manage and train the store team on the store’s inventory processing ensuring its accuracy and integrity.
- Business Performance Analysis - Review and analyze store KPIs and performance reporting. Develop action plans for individual team members and store performance goals. Conduct in-depth analysis on store performance and local market trends that impact the business. Collaborate with the HQ team on opportunities to maximize store performance and KPIs
- Budget Management - Control costs and budgets to align with the company’s financial goals including but not limited to operational costs such as payroll, shipping and receiving, and vendor management.
- Brand Ambassador - Act as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic by exuding an energetic, friendly, upbeat attitude. Elevate the brand by creating memorable brand experiences and cultivating an environment of genuine customer connection. Demonstrate extraordinary service, leading by example on the sales floor.
Some of What You'll Need:
- Minimum 3 years in a retail leadership role
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the proven ability to work in a fast-paced growing business
- Ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams while looking at the business on a global scale
- Must be flexible with working varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to carry boxes 25-30lbs for stock transfers
- Can bend, reach, lift and move stock and product