Assistant Store Manager
Moose Knuckles is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join the pop-up retail team. In this role, you will have the ability to be an integral part of the store’s leadership team by directly supporting the Store Manager. You will be supporting in store retail efforts from driving customer engagement sales initiatives to supporting the implementation and management of operational logistics. Cross-functionally, you will aid in key store driven initiatives created in partnership with the HQ team. You will also act as the Store Manager when they are not present. Externally, you will be a leader to the store team in delivering an exceptional guest experience.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Team Coaching and Development: Support the Store Manager in recruiting and interviewing efforts to ensure key team roles are filled. Assist in reoccurring coaching, development, and retention of current team members. Identify wins and learning opportunities to be distilled through avenues such as performance evaluations, accountability, and in the moment feedback.
- Sales Performance Management: Support the Store manager and store leadership team in the achievement of business goals. On-the-floor sales support and management through leading by example and exemplifying a selling culture based on the delivery of an excellent customer experience. Supporting the store manager in the communication and management of the training and development of a selling culture focused on quality customer engagement, exceeding results, and maximizing KPI targets.
- Store Operations Management: Assist in the training and implementation of operational tasks which help support the success of the business such as inventory management and control, shipping and receiving, visual merchandising, and other administrative duties. Assist in customer support issues and product aftercare.
- Business Performance Analysis: Support the Store Manager in communicating and helping the team understand store and company sales and KPI targets. Communicate any local market trends affective current store business.
- Brand Ambassador - Act as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic by exuding an energetic, friendly, upbeat attitude. Elevate the brand by creating memorable brand experiences and cultivating an environment of genuine customer connection. Demonstrate extraordinary service, leading by example on the sales floor.
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 1 year in a retail leadership role
- A focus on delivering the very best in Customer Experience
- Ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Confidence in making effective, autonomous, and group decisions in a timely manner
- Represent the brand accordingly
- Must be flexible with working varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Skilled at mediating and negotiating to resolve conflict