Moose Knuckles is looking for an experienced Keyholder to join the pop-up retail team. In this role, you’ll partner with the store management team to maximize sales and other store goals, ensure consistent and efficient store operations, and deliver an exceptional guest experience. In this role, you will lead the sales floor by example and be proficient in product knowledge, operational procedures, and all retail systems. Part-time & Full-time roles available.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Lead sales and customer experience on the floor by providing an above-and-beyond guest experience.
- Act as the leader on the floor, driving store vision and purpose, as well as acting as the point of contact for all customer service and operational questions.
- Motivate and mentor team members by being visible and setting an example for great guest experience and product knowledge.
- Foster and support a productive employee culture in your store.
- Support the store management team in projects and initiatives to maximize achieving store goals and ensuring operational efficiency such as driving sales, inventory control, and staff zoning procedures.
- Execute store opening and closing duties.
- Gather feedback from customers, store team members, and via observation to report to store management team.
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 1 year retail experience
- Ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Must be flexible with working varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to carry boxes 25-30lbs for stock transfers
- Can bend, reach, lift and move stock and products