Ecommerce Fulfilment Assistant - Store Based
The role will be based in Marylebone, London, reporting to the Ecommerce Manager and Marylebone High Street Store Manager.
Fixed-term contract - Part-time.
- Ensure all E-commerce orders are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with customer Service team and E-commerce team, where required, to ensure prompt resolution of any customer enquiries.
- Communicate effectively with all relevant internal & external third parties, such as E-commerce team, buying office, suppliers and couriers.
- Effectively process returns and exchanges in a timely manner and liaise with customer service on customer refunds.
Skills & Experience
- Someone who has experience in fashion retail or fashion customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service.