Marketing & PR Manager
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a talented and motivated PR & Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Department at the office in London. The PR & Marketing Manager will work closely with the PR Coordinator, Special Projects & Events Coordinator and the Marketing Department with the responsibility of leading the development for Axel Arigato’s global marketing activities. The right candidate is a passionate marketer with a strategic mind. Knowledgeable about consumer marketing, PR, community building, event production/management, as well as connected to culture to inform their work.
This position is based in London and reports to the Brand Director.
Marketing, Management & Reporting
- Plan and drive the yearly marketing strategy and calendar in each key markets to reach company objectives and increase brand awareness on all channels – including PR, events, campaigns, activations, collaborations, and influencer marketing.
- Own the monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for marketing, PR, seeding and events
- Create and oversee the implementation of marketing strategies for product launches, brand partnerships and collaborations, store openings and new market launches.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that will fit the brand and will maximize broader business goals
- Segmentation of customer groups and a well-executed communication plan for each segment
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a growing team of Coordinators on your team.
- Manage brand collaborations, acting as the company’s liaison with external partners
- Liaise with Sales team to support collection launches in new wholesale locations
- Co-ordinate efforts with the e-commerce team to support product launches and promotions
- Conduct relevant reporting to evaluate and measure the efficiency and commercial success of activities
PR & Influencer management
- Responsible for the operational PR strategy on a global scale
- Create seasonal communications strategies: define focus markets, media list and topics to pitch to media
- Secure and manage interviews and profile features on founders
- Foster new and maintain strong press and industry relationships
- Develop new relationships with relevant influencers and brand ambassadors through gifting, events, and targeted initiatives
- Work directly with wardrobe stylists for product placement opportunities
- Manage press days
- Manage gifting budgets
- Manage the PR Coordinator on daily tasks and objectives such as sample send outs, inventory, databases, press packs, reports and analysis of results.
Experiences / Events Management
- Strategize the development of weekly store events which resonates with the Axel Arigato DNA
- Use your creativity to help brainstorm with the team and propose event concepts and activations to scale our community, attract new clients, engage existing clients and increase emotional connection with the customer.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in PR & Communication/Marketing, ideally within a luxury brand environment
- Experience within a managerial position with a collaborative nature and ability to jump in to support with hands-on execution where needed
- Have an existing network of industry and media contacts and relationships
- Proven experience in developing and leading successful PR & Marketing campaigns for global brands
- Extensive knowledge of the media landscape, leading print and online publicationsm globally.
- Experience with drafting news releases/press kits/media alerts
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Confident in liaising with press and acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Highly engaged in the industry with a good knowledge of social media channels culturally aware of current trends
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong creative eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on growth
How to apply:
Please apply by providing a motivation letter & CV. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market.
With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events.
Axel Arigato currently has 6 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 65 members of staff in 4 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London.