We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper on a part-time basis to oversee the accounting functions of our luxury fashion apparel business.
- Reconcile and balance multiple accounts on a weekly basis.
- Analyze / compile accounting data and generate financial reports on a weekly basis.
- Manage accounts payable - confirm receipt and accuracy of all invoices with vendor deliveries received by warehouse.
- Process payments of vendor invoices on a weekly basis.
- Process payroll and track PTO (paid time off).
- Process monthly sales tax payments.
Qualifications & Skills
- Maturity and professionalism.
- Three years of relevant bookkeeping experience; prior bookkeeping experience in fashion apparel strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of GAAP.
- Bachelor of Arts, accounting/finance related degree preferred.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Quickbooks.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent record keeping and organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.