Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining and expanding the wholesale distribution within the Asian Territories.
- Creating a distribution strategy specialising in the Asian Territories, identifying key markets, and new target stockists.
- Network engagement - encouraging new business and increased awareness of the brand and growing online and in-store presence.
- Prospecting and selection of outlets, agents, or Asian distributors.
- Responsible for budget, forecast, and follow-ups with partners.
- Responsible for reaching sales targets and presenting new business development strategies for new expansion opportunities.
- Research and assistance for special projects / new business development as required, e.g. sales events, trunk shows, own store, and e-commerce.
- Responsible for customer negotiation agreements.
- Create and maintain good relationships with partners.
- Make sure everything is set for Showrooms, Digital and Physical, including managing the budget, coordinating of digital and physical sales collateral, samples, fit-models and catering etc.
- Manage all pre-selling and post-selling sales activities, including processing Order Confirmations
- Weekly review and reporting of sales performance, Sell Through and stock situation within the Asian Territories.
- Preparing season reports analysing prices, territories, distribution channels, collection range.
- Regular meetings with the PR & Retail Marketing Agency to increase brand awareness & support stores sell thrus.
- Other related duties as required from time to time.
- It is ideal for the applicant to have had at least 3-4 years of experience in the industry specialising in the Asian Territories.
- Highly Proficient with I.T Software such as Word and Excel, Joor, and Zedonk.
- Proficient with Social Media analytics, Google analytics, and other analytical tools.
- Written and Spoken English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese
- This is a broad role and the successful candidate will be very hands-on, and work well within a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable personality
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, with occasional self-management.
- High accuracy attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and good problem-solving skills and the initiative to resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- An existing network within the Asian Market
- Strong ability to negotiate and build strategic plans as well as implement new business opportunities
- Strong understanding of the designer and luxury market environment