Graphic and Textile Print Designer
This position in an integral member of the design team with the primary focus of working directly with the creative director on developing and executing prints for fabrics as well as other graphics. As this designer is part of a small collaborative team having the abilities to communicate well, track and prioritize many competing tasks and maintain organizational systems are imperative to the position.
Work includes but is not limited to:
- Graphic Design:
- Designing large scale fabric prints, collaging images and creating repeats.
- Developing silk screens and other graphics
- Creating ideas for patches and other embellishments
- Familiar with basic web design in order to create layouts and graphics as well as add and update products in Shopify
- Help coordinate E comm shoot and collaborate with team members to make sure photos and information are formatted properly for the website.
- Design & Research:
- Source vintage / antique images and presenting ideas to the creative director both from your own inspiration as well as based on specific themes.
- Take these ideas and creatively integrating different concepts and themes of the collection in unique ways.
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Shopify (basic coding knowledge a plus)
- Word, Excel