Creative Coordinator / Graphic Designer
As part of the Creative Team you will have a variety of essential responsibilities for the company. You will be playing a key-role by communicating between the Design, Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Departments. You will be responsible for ensuring all content meets the requirements of the different departments while maintaining the brand aesthetics and guidelines. This is a hands-on role where the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills, great attention to detail and be extremely efficient in order to prioritize tasks.
You will execute creative briefs, creating Motion content, newsletter assets and social media creatives, including layouts and graphic design. You will take part in the projects related to the brand’s online presence, such as the pre - and post production of Look-books and other brand content.
Having international experience, you understand the complexities of adapting creative concepts into multiple languages across a range of different formats and media. You will report to the Art Director and work closely with the E-commerce and Marketing department for the approval process.
This job can be based either in London or in Düsseldorf.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with luxury brands
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, FinalCut/Premiere.
- Knowledge in Motion Image Design & creation of (moving image) Social Media Creatives
- Eye for detail & strong visual understanding of the brand DNA
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a fast paced, high-traffic, creative working surrounding
- Demonstrate logical analysis and positive problem-solving skills
- But every bit as important will be the personal qualities you bring to the role: confidence, motivation, credibility, communication and the willingness to bring the very best to the team
- English is the working language of the company
- Administrate the organization and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for the brand’s social-media channels, advertising (Adwords and social media), newsletter assets, in collaboration with our E-comm/Marketing Team & Art Director.
- Execute creative briefs, creating motion image content and formatting artworks & assets for Digital Marketing and E-Commerce in line with the content calendar in collaboration with our E-comm, Marketing Team, Art Director & Design Director.
- Assist all creative projects, across both pre and post-production (including retouch comments, the creation of look-books, data management, coordinating retouching with freelancers and working to secure sign-off) in close collaboration with our Art Director & Design Director.
- Assist in corresponding with photographers & videographers, models, shoot locations, styling and props in line with the seasonal look in collaboration with our Art Director.
- Attend and assisting on photoshoots (travel required).
- Assist the Press team with the design of press releases and press packs in collaboration with the Art Director.
- Execute the graphic design for the brand’s invitation to PR events, trunk-shows, marketing initiatives and wholesale marketing initiatives.
- Support the wholesale team with showroom invitations and assets for the collection presentation at the brand’s showroom for the fashion weeks in close collaboration with the Art Director.
- Provide support with the store visual merchandising and window displays, set design for trunk-shows and special projects such as pop-ups and brand events.
- Assist in developing the concept for brand marketing materials (e.g. packaging), research and liaise with suppliers for the production.
Please include a portfolio in your application.