Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in Manchester, New York, Los Angeles and Australia. We have over 20 million registered users in 147 countries. In the UK, 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered and in the US we have grown 300% over two years. We are also the only European player to have recently entered the top 25 shopping apps by daily active users.
Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of over 250 people are dedicated to serving the needs of our global community.
We operate on three pillars:
- Community: Our buyers, sellers and employees are inclusive, diverse and accessible. We are committed to empowering diversity within the fashion community.
- Entrepreneurship: We support our community and help them build their business with Depop. We thrive on supporting innovation by shaping an environment where creators, makers or hustlers can thrive.
- Sustainability: Depop helps extend the life of garments and reduce waste, we care about the world and want to make a positive change within the fashion industry.
Right now, we’re looking for a CRM Executive to join our Growth team and help activate and engage our community.
As a key member of the team, you will be developing, executing and optimising lifecycle marketing programs, transactional comms, promotional campaigns and triggered messages across a range of different channels (emails, push notifications, in-App DMs, etc.). Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will be responsible for helping Depop’s users discover items they love, grow their Depop shop, learn more about new features and keep up to date with all communications from the Depop team.
- Build out new user journeys for Depop’s community, with a focus on improving user retention, engagement and revenue
- Work closely with our CRM Designer and Copywriter to produce quality content across emails, push notifications, and in-app messages
- Work closely with Insights, Product, Market teams to map out user journeys & segmentations and understand how we can bring value to the user
- Build and schedule messages in our ESP (Braze).
- Continually optimise Depop's CRM through rigorous testing, monitoring industry trends and identifying new opportunities
- Report to the wider team on CRM engagement and impact on business KPIs
- Launch experiments and surveys to better understand our users
- Experience in a similar CRM role, ideally for an app-first and/or e-commerce business
- Previous experience with Braze is a big plus
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change and a fast pace
- Good mix of data driven thinking but with appreciation for creatives
- Strong business/commercial mindset and structured thinking
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in fashion and marketplaces is a strong plus
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes is a plus
- HTML experience a plus
Depop offers the opportunity to work in one of the UK's fastest-growing scale-ups, with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
Learn and Grow: We sponsor and run a myriad of programs, conferences and meet-ups to up-skill our employees and enhance their journey with us, just ask!
Wellbeing: We care about wellbeing. We offer a cycle to work scheme, healthy fruit and snacks in the office, breakfast every Tuesday, eye-care vouchers and a discounted gym membership.
Mental Health: Mental health is a top priority for Depop. We offer subsidised counselling appointments through SelfSpace, have mental health first aiders and also run yoga, meditation and more.
Work/life balance: We have 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more, a day off for activism, and sabbaticals for our long-serving employees.
Family life: We offer flexible working (based on your team), generous parental leave policies, and, all of our offices are dog-friendly!
Financial: We match up to 6 percent on your pension based on qualified earnings and have retail discounts from benefithub.
Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Depop. On Friday we finish an hour early to socialise with free food, and have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie night and more.
Depop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.