Private Client Assistant
As Private Clients assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in driving the Private Clients revenue for the Galvan Studio - Soho, introducing clients to the suite of Galvan services, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury customer experience while building brand loyalty and evolving the Galvan client book. You will drive client appointments in the New York Studio, and at-home appointments, supporting all clients’ inquiries and product searches as well as managing waiting lists for highly desirable items.
You will be part of a growing Private Clients team to service existing clients from list and assist in increasing the customer base within the New York area, through a variety of client acquisition methods.
The role of Private Clients assistant will include a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of and Manager of Private Clients to ensure that all client data is efficiently captured and tracked
- Provide an end-to-end luxury service whilst building client relations with the brand
- Drive incremental revenue to Galvan by developing new clients to the brand.
- Drive Galvan’s unique service offering to existing and new clients
- Manage, deliver and flawlessly execute in-Studio and at-home service offering to all clients – including existing customers in Galvan database
- Track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met – reporting daily, weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on customer engagement
- Be a positive and professional reflection upon the Galvan brand in all internal and external interaction
- Partner with all Galvan teams to effectively deliver world class client services