Retail Account Manager
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is transforming the buying process by allowing the retailer to visualize the assortment by any data point. We offer the retailer’s vendors a more streamlined and integrated selling experience through the use of centralized, digital linesheets and catalogs and the ability to collaborate in real-time with the buying teams.
The Retail Account Manager for the Retail team is responsible for building the relationship with the buying teams, and ensuring their successful adoption of NuORDER. The account manager will be planning for each of the retailer’s markets and managing the support schedule. They will work closely between the brands’ customer success managers and the team managing the onboarding for each of the markets to ensure that the brands are ready for the buying teams to utilize the tool. This role will focus on process discovery, pre-market preparation, in market support, and post market follow up for the buying teams. The account manager will create strong relationships, capture feedback, and be advocates for specific features based on the business and industry trends that will help drive the product roadmap. The Retail Account Manager will report to the Director of Retail Experience.
- Understand how wholesale retailers do business, and be able to communicate the value of NuORDER’s solution for their business
- Understand each buying team’s process and identify where there are opportunities for the retailer to expand their utilization of the tool
- Develop relationships with the buyers of each of the buying departments being managed
- Train the buyers on how to use the tool before, during, and post market
- Manage the list of brands within the buying pod, and track their progress from onboarding to being ready for market
- Manage department changes and buyer access
- Collaborate with customer success managers to ensure brand readiness for appointments
- Report on buyers’ monthly engagement
- Provide on-site or virtual support for the buying teams throughout their engagement with the tool
- Track buyers’ product feedback and communicate it to the management and product team
- Support the brands and buying teams with their questions around the platform’s functionality
- Education: BA / BS or equivalent required
- Experience: Must have 3- 5 years in an Account Management or Customer Service role
- Relevant retail, brand, and/or fashion experience required
- Relevant experience in SaaS/Software, technology start-up preferred
- Skills: Organized and have the ability to juggle multiple projects; have a problem solving attitude; clear communication skills
- Language: English, French, and Italian fluency highly preferred
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.