Product Development Coordinator -Leather goods & Shoes
Term: Permanent, full time
Location: White City, London
Ralph & Russo is an international luxury fashion brand revered for producing designs that are contemporary, timelessly elegant and sought after worldwide. Having initially entered the luxury market with couture, the duo has taken their dedication to design and innovation forward to curate a global luxury brand encompassing leather goods, shoes and more notably of late, the launch of ready-to-wear.
We are looking for a Product Development Coordinator for Leather goods & Shoes who will be responsible for ensuring the leather goods & shoes collections are produced to the desired quality and price, whilst coordinating raw materials and production in a timely manner and working closely with internal teams, mainly Design; Purchasing and Production.
- Research of Materials and/or carrying out trial tests based on design needs and mood boards
- Scouting for potential suppliers regarding new materials
- Participating in trade shows, fairs and exhibitions
- Starting from design sketches, develop prototypes and finding solutions to improbable designs.
- In synergy with Design and Merchandising Team develop functionality of requested products and matching target costs.
- In synergy with suppliers, follow and verify the realisation of prototypes, techniques, trims and hardware
- Attend fittings, verifying and applying changes following fittings.
- Develop and manage Technical specifications (SPECS) of Samples and Production.
- Develop and manage BOMS of Samples and Production.
- Ensure we are running to delivery schedule
- Ensure we are compliant with budget costs
- Ensure our pricing of finished goods is accurate and up to date
- Manage and keep up to date Purchase Orders internal records.
- Ensures accuracy during productions/industrialisation, according to design specifications, costing and billing of products.
- Train Supplier’s production team and quality control agency on the desired product specifications
- Manage Special Orders
- Manage Repairs Claims
- Able to travel abroad to factories throughout the year, as and when required
- Able to assist during Show backstage
At Ralph & Russo, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV by using our internal recruitment link.