Head of Retail Scandinavia
GANNI is looking for an experienced Head of Retail to lead our Scandinavian market. The ideal person will work to consistently achieve sales goals through their team, along with driving critical initiatives. In this role, the Head of Retail will foster and develop a culture that is customer centric, builds customer loyalty, community, and is determined to meet or exceed performance goals.
The Head of Retail will work to develop a plan of execution aligned with the global retail strategy inclusive of hiring, retaining and developing the best talents, delivering best in class store experiences, building local community around in-store activations and programming, while translating GANNI brand vision to local markets. This person will lead by example and be exemplary at embedding the GANNI values into our retail business. This role is a new role at GANNI and reports to the Global Retail Director.
- Secure that the Scandinavian countries meet set sales targets and KPI’s
- Analyze and follow up on the sales results and take necessary actions to secure that the stores meet targets and set ongoing objectives and actions plans
- Full P&L accountability for the Scandinavian market
- The ability to be the voice of the customer to business partners and colleagues
- Communicate and drive the company strategic direction and long-range plan. Develop and execute a local plan to achieve both long term and short-term financial objectives
- Oversee new store builds and openings together with company architect, local GC, GANNI digital/tech teams, HR support & store operations
- Support PR/Marketing teams with local opening plan and in store experience programming
- Work together with the digital department to leverage new tech/customer centric systems to increase store productivity and develop CRM.
- Drive in-store sustainable initiatives (green energy, recycling, etc.)
- Execute training programs to identify and develop top talent through succession planning, high engagement and learning
- Work with company buying and planning teams to ensure appropriate stock levels and localized assortment relevant for the market
- Establish and maintain standards of accountability and follow up
- Serve as an ambassador to the brand and direct link between HQ and all in-store teams
QUALIFICATIONS / MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Solid management background in a high-end retail environment in a Multi-store leadership role
- In depth knowledge & experience of operating stores in Scandinavia
- Minimum 5 years multi-unit high volume
- Highly complex business experience required
- Experience in best in class, digital first/ customer centric approaches to all aspects of business
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.