Sr. Global Merchandiser - Mens
We are looking for an experience, business savvy, opportunistic and product focused merchant to take our growing GM business to the next level. This individual will partner with management, dealerships and cross functional partners (sales, digital, planning, design, sourcing and marketing) to identify opportunities, develop and execute strategies to build strong assortments that will achieve/surpass financial objectives. This role is responsible for managing the Global General Merchandise product assortment, as well as the lifecycle of the product within our dealerships and other retailers.
• Develop buying and merchandising strategies for the Global General Merchandise business that tie back to financial goals.
• Execute suggested Global Product Line from concept to completion, including partnership in product development.
• Initiate and generate business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and probability.
• Recommend timely markdowns/promotions on goods and reorders of best sellers. Share insight base on reviewing analysis in order to strategically grow and impact the business.
• Partner with planning to develop and execute seasonal plans, merchandising and promotional strategies for all classifications
• Foster and leverage cross-functional relationships to create opportunities for the business, specifically partnering with the regional business teams, marketing, digital, sourcing, and design.
• Oversee the management of assortment sheets, pricing/conversion files, markdowns and on-order.
• Responsible for execution and maintenance of merchandising guidelines and product knowledge information for marketing and for dealers.