CRM Assistant - 6 months internship
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a CRM Intern to join our CRM team for a duration of 6 months.
What you’ll be doing:
Management of automation campaigns
- Support of the CRM Manager in the implementation of a strategy, the reflection around the consumer journey, and the identification of improvements and new opportunities of multi-channel communication,
- Optimization of existing communications, creation of new programs,
- Project management: briefing & coordination with different teams (CRM Animation, Editorial Team, Creative Team, Data, Tech…), segmentation, testing, implementation in our CRM tool (Braze),
- Follow-up of bugs, testing & QA of key automated communications,
- Management of AB testing planning.
Reporting & analysis
- Monitoring and participation in the analysis of campaign performance, ad hoc analysis.
Benchmarking & competition analysis
- Benchmarking of CRM trends and technological innovations, reflection and proposition of new ways of communicating through CRM
Who you are
- Future graduate of a business school or university (bac+4/5), first experience in marketing, ideally CRM,
- Good command of Excel,
- Project management skills: detail-oriented, proactive, curious, autonomous, agile, excellent communication skills
- Organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and respect deadlines
- Fluent in French & English,
- Strong interest for used experience and digital marketing.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.