Internship, 6 months - Digital Marketing, Mobile App Download
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join for 6 months in our Acquistion team to boost our digital performance.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement mobile app download strategies globally and locally in order to achieve the best possible efficiency and reach the agreed targets based on global strategy.
- Manage daily responsibilities to paid social accounts, campaign / ad group creation, audience creation, creative crafting / testing, copy writing and translating.
- Develop new creative/formats/assets ideas that you will identify via research, benchmark and creativity.
- Deploy our communication and promotional trade plans across your channels.
- Deliver performance reports and insights to internal stakeholders
Who you are
- Bachelors or master’s degree in digital marketing
- Pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with excellent numerical and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask.
- Ability to work as part of a team and but also work autonomously.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to cope with evolving business requirements of a rapidly growing business.
- Ideally 1st experience in Acquisition
- Good English & French communication skills are required (speaking, reading & writing)
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.