Internship, 6 months Sept. 2020 - Business Analyst Intern
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Business Analyst Intern for 6 months starting September 2020 to join our Data team.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing tools, dashboards and reports to support business needs in order to maximize growth and business impact. You should have excellent data analytics skills, show great attention to details, the ability to use BI / data visualization tools and a passion for making data clear and available for the business. You should also be able to make recommendations on additional KPIs to monitor as well as new reporting formats to implement. In that regards, you should have a strong business mindset.
What you’ll do
- Own the design, development and maintenance of metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Build and analyze key metrics to monitor business performance and analyze underlying effects.
- Work closely with Data Analysts, BI Engineers and Data Engineers.
- Support business in identifying and defining key KPIs to monitor and best visualization.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field
- Experience using SQL and databases
- Knowledge of BI / Data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus)
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, ability to timely execute and manage projects.
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
- You understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users.
- Problem solver with a strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English. French is a plus.
What we offer
- Multicultural environment (+40 nationalities in Paris!)
- Agile work environment: we like to work with PMOs
- Mac or PC of your choice, it’s up to you!
- Technical Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Cool offices in Paris XVII which offers us free yoga, boxing etc. courses!
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.