Customer Care Quality and Training Manager H/F
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Customer Care Quality and Training Manager to join our Customer Care team based in Paris.
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is constantly growing, developing in new countries, and adapting to the customers’ expectations. The Customer Care has to accompany this growth and the changes.
The quality of the treatment of the contacts at the Customer Care is a key point to develop the loyalty of our customers and gain new ones. That’s why to reinforce the team, we are recruiting a Quality and Training Responsible.
Your goal is to guarantee the achievement of the contractual objectives of post contact Customer Satisfaction and Once & Done by our Customer Care provider and to contribute to the quality improvement and the training of the level 2 in-house team.
What you’ll do
- Train the trainers of our partner to Vestiaire Collective’s important subjects and contribute to the training of the L2 in-house internal team if necessary.
- Be the main contact for the partner on Training and Quality topics, in particular during the weekly follow-up instances whose format you have defined, and make sure that the provider is aligned with Vestiaire Collective’s expectations.
- With the partner, define and implement the dashboards and methodology to ensure the achievement of the objectives of AHT, Customer Satisfaction and Once & Done, in 3 months, by the new customer care representatives.
- Be in a process of continuous improvement of the initial training for a better efficiency of the new customer care representatives after their integration.
- With the partner, define and implement dashboards and methodology to enable continuous improvement of the entire team on Customer Satisfaction and Once & Done.
- Based on the analysis of the results and the picking, identify the reminders/continuous trainings to be done and develop the necessary training modules.
- Ensure customer care representatives have easy access to the necessary and perfectly updated information to process requests in support of training (speech, process, macro name, categorization).
- Have a critical eye on processes in order to improve them and to have impact on the Customer Satisfaction and the efficiency.
Who you are
- You are native or bilingual English
- You are organized and structured
- You have leadership
- You take ownership of your subjects and don't need to be micromanaged
- You have a first experience as a Service Provider Management on the Quality and Training part
- You have the possibility to travel regularly abroad
- You have a data driven approach
What we offer
- A position with a 360° customer vision
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.