Apprenticeship, 12 or 24 months - Workplace Experience & Real Estate Associate
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Workplace Experience & Real Estate Apprentice (Alternant) to join our Office Management team based in Tourcoing
About the job
The aim of the Finance department is to ensure Vestiaire Collectives’s growth in compliance with all regulations, as well as sustainable and optimized business conditions.
The department is to support Vestiaire Collectives’s decisions with key information and accurate data, business drivers and analyses that are instrumental to optimal business management and efficient planning for the future.
The Workplace Experience Department’s role is managing local office logistics & operational life. Main objectives are to bring more services & support and to guarantee local office compliance with the group’s processes.
The Department supports the group with services for employees and by establishing global partnership with suppliers, as well as provides solutions for worldwide offices by considering two main, very important aspects:
1- Real estate (financial study, subcontracting);
2- Facility Management (Coherence & performance of offices);
As a Workplace Experience & Real Estate Associate:
- You will be exposed to the many facets of the real estate industry, including: finance, development, marketing, legal, property management and construction.
- You will gain hands-on experience working on projects at various development stages and you will have the opportunity to work alongside a large diversity of collaborators within Vestiaire Collective;
- You will work autonomously on projects, and will develop deeper knowledge into specific topics and contribute to the team.
The program will start with 2 weeks of incubation, dedicated to discovering and interacting with all the departments (procurement, Legal, WPE, Finance …).
You will have the opportunity to job-shadow the Workplace Experience teams in Paris and/or Tourcoing and participate in day-to-day operations so that you’re exposed to all aspects of the job at an early stage.
Please note this job description is voluntarily non restrictive, in order to adapt to different candidates depending on what they want to do and what they can do. Projects will evolve along the year.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s/engineering degree in industrial engineering or related field (Real estate or Construction Management)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organization skills
- English & French Fluent
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with a variety of people including executives, consultants, suppliers, and clients
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.