Internship - 6 months, Data Product Owner
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Data Product Owner Intern to join our Data team in Paris.
About the role
You will be working hand in hand with the Data & Analytics Project Manager, and will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of data topics from technical to organizational ones.
What you’ll do
- Help define projects specifications and implementation plan
- Design and implement a process for data project management
- Consistently track that desired progress against milestone is being achieved.
- Challenge our current tool stack in order to upgrade our data collection and analytics platform
- Work with data scientists, data engineers, product managers and technical teams to deliver solutions that create powerful insights
What you will need to be successful:
- Strong Data and Analytics academic background (Tableau Software, Google Analytics, Snowflake,...)
- Experience with analysis, data science and/or experimentation tools is a plus
- Strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users
- Problem solver with great communication skills, a positive attitude, a team spirit and empathy
- Great knowledge of how to work in an agile organization is required!
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.