CRM Data Analyst
The CRM Data Analyst will work cross functionally across the organization to identify and develop omni channel insights of the Veronica Beard customer. This role will leverage data to provide insights and identify opportunities to further develop segmentation and targeting initiatives to maximize customer lifetime value. Candidate will have the opportunity to provide data-led optimizations to dive acquisition and retention campaigns across channels.
- Manage CRM data architecture and partner cross-functionally with Retail, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce teams to build, maintain and optimize all CRM data pipelines.
- Continuously monitor CRM data hygiene inputs from data warehouse/data sharing tools and outputs to end users, ensuring fluctuations do not fall outside of standard deviations.
- Own data activation roadmap and requirements to advance real-time, cross-channel and personalization use-cases.
- Support team in building comprehensive reports and dashboards of all relevant CRM KPIs to track and socialize performance across individual and evergreen/lifecycle campaigns.
- Employ data-driven insights and an iterative approach to optimize campaign builds, content modules, segmentation and testing constructs.
- Work cross functionally with all DTC partners to develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey at Veronica Beard and identify churn behaviors that allow for us to implement strategies to maximize customer retention
- Provide Sr. Leadership Team & DTC business partners with insights on the health of our customer base by using advanced analytical techniques and making recommendations for optimizations to assist with revenue and conversion goals.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of professional analytics experience is a must; CRM, direct/retention marketing or data analytics
- Strong analytics skills and working knowledge of data visualization/reporting tools (Chartio, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- BS or MS degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or a related field is required
- Experience working SQL and Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Chartio) is preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel & Google Analytics
- Self-motivated, results driven, highly organized, have strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure, short-deadline situations.