Intern Partner Consultancy Specialties
At Zalando Marketing Services we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We are working with brands, agencies, and publishers from the fashion world and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach, and compelling content, brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You'll support other Partner Consultants from the Specialties team with account- and campaign management tasks for fashion brands.
- You'll be working on sales presentations and marketing campaign proposals.
- You will generate new leads and pitch propositions to different brands.
- You will manage your own brand portfolio and have consultative talks with brands to introduce them to our services and analyse campaign results.
- You will generate new leads for our self-service platform and take part in consultative discussions with fashion brands.
- You hold a University degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or Economics- /Management related disciplines.
- Ideally, you already have made first experiences in Digital Marketing and/or social Media Advertising and/or Sales.
- Nobody can hold a candle to your use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Communicating with your colleagues in English is a breeze.
- You bring along a great team spirit with hands-on mentality and a great degree of self-drivenness and motivation. You are further equipped with a strong individual skill set including organization, management of dedicated projects, and communication.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The unique chance to be part of a market-leading company giving you the opportunity to learn and grow.
- A fast-moving and agile working environment where you'll never face boredom.
- A highly motivated, international team with colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way.
- A corporate culture that allows you to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look - our motto: Every day is casual Friday
- A full time paid internship for 6 months, starting asap