NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 2,000 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
Professional Services staff engage in onboarding, data integration, and consulting projects for customers and partners of NuORDER. Our customers are top brands and retailers, and we help them integrate their internal systems with our Wholesale eCommerce platform to fully automate their order and sales pipeline. Reporting into the Director of Services, the Integration Consultant is responsible for the scoping and delivering these engagements. Responsibilities include clarifying and evangelizing NuORDER’s features and capabilities, determining appropriate initiatives for a given customer, scoping and pricing engagements, and ultimately delivering solutions on time and within budget. Additionally, you will act as a change agent helping customers understand how their current wholesaling and B2B processes can be improved and the benefits of replacing their current tools with NuORDER. This position manages the overall service delivery and serves as the primary escalation point and customer sponsor. Your success will derive from your superior communication skills, solution expertise, customer centricity, high degree of organization, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
- Understand B2B eCommerce, wholesale retailing, and merchandising principles and have the ability to articulate how the NuORDER solution facilitates best practices
- Collaborate with clients, sales, and account management teams to thoroughly understand and document customers’ business goals and develop and propose solution engagements that will exceed expectations
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes scoping requirements and SOW delivery, developing and managing project plans and schedules, team tasks, success criteria, and budgets
- Possess deep knowledge of project management best practices and understanding of how to apply them in an effective and appropriate manner across projects with varying levels of complexity and customer sophistication
- Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement
- Staff and track project resources including scheduling, task assignment, timecards, and utilization reporting in Salesforce and Professional Services Automation ("PSA") tools
- Oversee and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously
- At least 5 years of experience delivering consulting projects in customer facing roles, preferably for professional services or consulting teams within a software company
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting complex data driven business applications in a B2B environment with the ability to apply strategic thinking in the understanding of customer requirements
- Highly comfortable speaking to technical integrations within the database and ERP landscape
- Understanding of consulting process; solution development, SOWs and contracts, staffing, project management, invoicing, and revenue generation
- Demonstrated people management and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports or work for external organizations
- Lead teams and engagements utilizing agile techniques and frameworks, including sprint and backlog management, with the ability to quickly pivot when requirements and procedures change
- Able to multitask and manage many projects simultaneously across different time zones
- Strong analytical thinker with expertise in Excel, Salesforce, and Professional Services Automation ("PSA") tools
- Will consider remote employees
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with health insurance, a pension plan, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.