Internship, 6 months Sept. 2020 - Brand Marketing
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for its new Brand Marketing intern, for a period of 6 months starting September 2020.
About the role
This 6-month internship will lead you to work in a growing team of 20+ marketing specialists. You will report into the Head of Brand Marketing and work alongside a Senior Brand Marketing Manager, a Community Marketing Manager and a Consumer Insights Manager.
What you’ll do
Key responsibilities will include performing benchmarks on our competitors and providing actionable tips and advice for improving our marketing and content creation activity, assisting in the creation of weekly meeting updates to other cross functional teams, developing an insightful understanding of our audiences across regions and assisting with capturing and analyzing key marketing performance metrics.
Daily activities will include briefing internal teams for the creation of assets and ideating new brand marketing solutions to solve commercial and marketing needs.
Who you are
- Enrollment in a Master's degree program required
- A strong interest in fashion and the brands, businesses and individuals innovating in this exciting space
- Familiarity with marketing best practices
- Detail-oriented, with a strong creative mindset
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to multitask and be proactive
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Fluency in English essential, French is a plus
What we offer
- A 6-month internship based in Paris in growing marketing team
- The opportunity to flex your marketing muscles in a French-born scale-up, part of the French Tech Next40
- The possibility to work in a global structure within multidisciplinary teams
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.