Global Sales Director - lead our team towards success!
Our Global Sales Director will be reporting to our VP of Business Development and be responsible for driving Miinto’s global sales operations and strategy.
You will lead and build a world class high performing sales team, who are extremely customer-centric and numbers-driven. The position will directly manage our sales teams across our global organisation.
We are flexible in regards to working location.
What you’ll do:
- Hands-on day-to-day management of the sales team
- Conduct weekly and bi-weekly 1on1's and team meetings with global sales team
- Develop and execute strategy for all revenue-generating activities as well as expansion of business within existing and new markets
- Develop annual sales plans to drive revenue and increase market share
- Manage the sales process which includes revenue management, sales training, mentorship and team performance assessment
- Foster proactive and open communication within the team and set expectations and high standards of performance for each team member
- Ensure high quality planning, reporting, revenue forecasting, opportunity management, lead management and customer engagement, enabling best-in-class data-driven approaches
- Drive evaluation of potential new and existing partners and their needs and lead the team in a proactive post-sales approach with a focus on solutions
- Be a role model & ambassador for Miinto’s values and empower people to become the best version of themselves by using systematic and applicable leadership methods
- Recruit, lead and develop effective sales teams across the organisation with the support of our Talent Attraction Specialist
- Work with C-level and other stakeholders to define sales KPIs and OKRs at the company level and for your team. Report on them to the management and executive teams
What’ll help you succeed:
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant and progressive experience in hands-on sales management
- Proven ability to lead, scale and closely manage global sales teams, setting ambitious KPI's and instilling an effective sales culture with high energy
- Relentless attitude and high performing leader who delivers on results
- Loves to be close to the team and provide day-to-day guidance and mentoring
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation and ability to prioritise value-adding activities
- Talent magnet: Proven track record attracting and retaining “A” players
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel internationally to visit our various sales offices and local sales representatives
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with frequent social events such as Friday Bar, team activities as well as summer and Christmas party
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Please send us your application and CV in English.
Miinto is one of Europe’s largest e-commerce fashion stores with roughly 800,000 products and thousands of brands across markets. With the desire to offer consumers a differentiated shopping experience online, Miinto has created a unique and innovative business model collaborating with boutiques, designers and brands. Thus, over 2,400 fashion partners connect consumers directly to the products from the physical stores and ensure a sustainable concept that allows you to shop locally online and providing Miinto access to more than 300m EUR warehousing without any risk.
Miinto is backed by well-respected and significant investors like Heartland A/S, Burda Principal investments, Jesper Buch (Founder Just-eat) and Carsten Mikkelsen (Seed investor Just-eat and CULT). Latest founding round in 2019 was +13m EUR.
The company was founded in Odense in 2009 but today the head office is located in Copenhagen with more than 70 people working from Miinto HQ and 200 people around the offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Zürich, Hamburg, Milan and Copenhagen. Miinto is in an ongoing and intense internationalisation process and looking for further expansion in the future.