E commerce manager
As the E-Commerce Manager at Norse Projects, you will be the head of our digital retail experience and
an integral member of the DTC & Marketing department. You will be responsible for all aspects concerning
e-commerce as well as crafting and implementing a digital marketing plan. Furthermore, your role
entails improving user experience while also researching and developing new online marketing
strategies. You will work on new site features, build new flows, paths, landing pages, navigation
and optimize overall functionality while helping to scale our platform and improve online
performance. The position involves cross-departmental work, collaborating with Marketing,
Wholesale and Accounting on a weekly basis.
-Assist in developing our DTC strategy
- Manage all e-commerce related activities
- Develop a digital marketing strategy with Marketing
- Lead and manage the Customer Service department
- Develop and implement an E-Commerce Strategy
- Identify, collaborate and manage e-commerce projects with internal and external partners
- Improve traffic and customer acquisition with Marketing
- Implement new site features to increase conversion rate and basket value
- Optimize and maintain our order handling systems and inventory management.
- Maintain and update the platform with new campaigns, products and unique landing pages
- Analyze and track data to support Marketing when planning seasonal campaigns.
- Optimize and develop the B2B platform in collaboration with Marketing and Wholesale
- Develop and implement an e-mail marketing strategy
You must have at least 5+ years of working with e-commerce, preferably in the fashion or retail
industry. An interest in fashion and technology is also an asset. You must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and personable; we have a diverse team and it’s important that you can be
social and enjoy the shared working environment.
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience
- Possess skills in HTML and CSS, and confident of doing front-end work
- Knowledge and experience with UX/UI
Please send your cv including your motivational letter or project to Norse projects HR via email at: