Social Media Manager
"LMS Wellness is the world's best kept secret, a retreat where artistry meets medical excellence" - Vogue
This role will be focused on supporting the Medical Directors in executing the social media strategy and optimising the overall social media presence of the brand. The role will require both creative and organisational skills; switching between content creation, planning, scheduling and compiling reports. You will be part of the day-to-day activities in our London Flagship location and create thumb stopping social-first imagery and video, acting as the gatekeeper to our social media calendar and be partaking in the coverage of all our events and activities.
- Oversee social media accounts (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Weekly reporting on social media activates with an overall monthly report on engagement
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty
- Work within and across teams/business units to ensure campaigns are supported through all appropriate digital channels and platforms.
- On a regular basis, identify issues, patterns and trends in consumer comments/inquiries and funnel information to the appropriate departments
- Use analytical skills to plan, evaluate and optimise campaigns.
- Coordinate community management: manage and grow our online community as well as drive online conversation and conversion
- Research and present key social media developments, digital trends, and emerging talent and influencers, becoming an authority on the fast-paced pulse of social media
- Benchmark against key competitors and inspiring campaigns and use data and insights to inform strategy- and channel optimisation
- Become the gatekeeper for our demanding weekly calendar, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders regarding key opportunities and stories
Skills & Education
- The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- A true social media native with a minimum of 5 years of experience in building the social platforms of a global brand +/- luxury brand with an understanding of relationship between, social, digital, CRM and brand marketing functions
- University Degree or certification in Marketing
- A flexible and collaborative style, with a naturally consultative approach
- Experienced in working across the digital touch points A strong understanding of content marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter with social media platform management
- Experience directly managing multiple social channels concurrently
- Comes from a Luxury background or at least familiar with, Preferably, experience within the beauty, cosmetics or luxury industries
- Proven history of exceeding targets
- Oral and written communication skills, ability to liaise confidently with agencies, colleagues and managers
- Inter-cultural sensitivity
- English speaking essential
- 5+ years of experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite to create content.