Technical Graphic Designer
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the graphics team with remaking artwork to be ready for print
- Ensuring repeat prints line up when roll-printing to maximize fabric yield
- Setting up placement prints on garment patterns to match CADs as closely as possible
- Creating detailed and organized tech packs across multiple product categories
- Ensure cohesive outputs in line with Company aesthetic.
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design solutions that elevate the AMIRI brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Create an efficient process to ensure that all deadlines are met (in coordination with other department calendars, timelines, and deadlines).
- Sound understanding of garment construction and detailing
- Prior experience working with artwork for textile print, screen-printing, and embroidery.
- Experience working with placement/engineered prints and repeat prints
- Experience re-making artwork to different factory specifications and ability to maximize fabric yield upon printing
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication and follow up skills with ability to work across teams