Project Manager / Content Strategist
We are a 501c3 public service organization working at the intersection of Climate & Culture; building community and growing global movements through education. Slow Factory has been operating education, design and community initiatives in the fashion sector since 2013 working with partners including global brands, nonprofits and academia.
How you will contribute
- Strategic input on voice, tone and positioning of all our writing, including related to specific projects and partners for a holistic written ecosystem
- Creative and functional writing across a broad range of activities: writing for social, journalistic and opinion articles; proposals, program descriptions, web copy, press releases and external communications
- A quality assurer who can review and advise on the quality of copy and content output across the board
What we are looking for
- 5+ years experience in content or editorial direction in complex, fast-paced and diverse environment
- Strong experience in written and verbal communication, proposal writing, editing, and pitching
- Strong understanding of the nuances, cultural history and positions of the complex social, racial and socio-economic realities in the US and abroad
- A broad view approach to problem-solving. Ambition to do things differently in a way that is meaningful and impactful for the brand.
- Excellent communication skills to efficiently drive clarity and transparency
- Enthusiasm for our big and small size projects, reliability, flexibility, and analytical thinking
- High levels of energy, a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure while delivering high-quality results
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Innovator with great planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate logical analysis and positive problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to put new tools and concepts into practice in a diverse, living and ever-growing organization
- Experience in fashion or advertising industry, know how to talk to big corporations
- Knowledge the sustainability and fashion
- Hyper detail-oriented
Why work with us
Our purpose-driven initiatives drive our social and environmental mission at a global scale, enabled by a range of partnerships. These projects focus on specific issues and industries, galvanizing action in the industry.
These relationships create opportunities for corporations to develop deeper transparency and innovation strategies, leading to increased brand awareness and loyalty in the social impact space.
Using a holistic, human-centered approach, we bridge science, human rights, technology, fashion & culture to develop products, resources and certifications for industry and consumers alike.