An opportunity to join the dynamic design studio of ROKSANDA. You will be working as part of the Design team on two seasonal collections per year as well as additional capsule collections and special projects. You will work closely with Product Development, Sales/Merchandising, and Production teams to create real innovative womenswear designs across all categories, alongside developing our core collection.
- Work closely with the Senior Womenswear Designer and provide support where necessary.
- Produce and present thorough research, sketches, 3D samples and stand work following a brief from the Creative Director, to develop multiple stories in the seasonal collections.
- Work with pattern cutters to pass selected designs, following the development process and attending relevant fittings.
- Work closely with PD team to launch trials and samples, and follow through to launch of styles, producing tech-packs/technical drawings where appropriate.
- Work with the Head of Development to follow and deliver the critical path deadlines, ensuring seasonal budgets are kept to.
- Responsible for collection overviews and design boards, ensuring smooth running of studio.
- Recruiting interns to work with the design team.
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and pro-active, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to balance workload of multiple projects and communicate across departments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent understanding of ROKSANDA brand and customer, with experience in luxury design.
- Eye for detail and strong presentation skills.
- Strong capabilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Minimum of 2 years experience in luxury Womenswear Team.