Director, Product Management
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 2,000 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
As a Director, Product Management at NuORDER, you’ll get close to our users and own the definition of their use cases and pain points--to be their voice in our rapid and iterative design process. You’ll address these problems in the bigger picture of the customer’s journey, our product as a whole and in context of our company’s goals: to revolutionize commerce for the world’s best brands and retailers.
A first class listener, you have the ability to grasp tough issues that clients often have trapped in their heads. You’re passionate about attacking complex, enterprise-level problems. You’re empathetic, a people person, are easy to talk to. You’re all about users, getting to know them--empowering and delighting them. Experienced in guiding teams of designers and engineers, you high-five a lot! Being organized for you is a second nature.
We are open to remote applicants in the USA for this position.
What you'll do:
- Be immensely focused on our users
- Contribute to the overall roadmap and manage multiple initiatives.
- Help digest and organize feedback into the planning and execution of the right features that add the most value.
- Partner with Account Managers, have deep knowledge of the specific needs of our clients, and problems we’re trying to solve.
- Collaborate with UX, Design and Development teams to form and test creative, high value solutions that can be shipped relatively quickly.
- Constantly measure and evaluate the success of the product
- Immediately have a large impact
- Have a large amount of autonomy
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years experience in a product management role
- A large product design skill set. Full grasp of UX and Front End best practices.
- Strong organizational sense and process driven mentality
- Ecommerce experience a must
- Experience with platforms strongly recommended
- Experience with promotions/pricing engines strongly recommended
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.