We are seeking a hands on and proactive Production Manager to ensure that all orders are processed and delivered on time, within budget and exceeding client expectations. You will be highly organised and well versed in both operations, logistics and production planning.
- Organising daily workflow to ensure that daily orders (campaigns) are processed swiftly, efficiently and within budget.
- Implement quality standards and ensure output meets internal quality standards and that due diligence is applied at all times to the manufacture and packaging of the product
- Constantly review and implement new processes and structure to improve quality, lead-times and deliveries
- Reporting printer performance and production capacity on a weekly basis to the Head of Production
- Manage bulk productions from order placement to on-time delivery of products to our clients
- Produce order status reports and also future production plans to other departments so as to plan their related activities according
- Ongoing assessment of existing supplier base and sourcing of new suppliers
- Work with and support printing facilities and garment suppliers on direct production and team matters, including technical challenges, process improvements, client requirements, health & safety, and training identification/delivery.
- Oversee supplier relationships to ensure all suppliers meet and maintain delivery, quality and margin expectations. Communicate with them regularly to clarify all priorities and technical details.
- Ensure that costing and margin targets are met across the department
- Ensure all admin, invoices & reporting are kept up to date
Sustainability (people and planet)
- Sustainability, inclusivity & wellbeing are at the core of our People & Culture offering
- This role will be involved in ensuring that these fundamentals run through everything we do
- Design, develop and implement organisation-wide inclusion, wellbeing and culture strategies with consistent core elements that drive towards delivering the overarching shift required
- Work hand in hand with the relevant team members to complete B-corp roadmap tasks related to your department
Background and skills required
- 3-4 years of experience in production role
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Good attention to detail with an analytical and methodical approach to tasks
- Experience of managing large volume of production
- Familiar with analysis, numbers and managing the costing process
- A natural ability to build rapport and a great working relationship with the team
- A proven and inspiring manager
- Knowledge of international supply chain
- First hand experience in managing people in an operational environment
- Able to drive process improvements and create regular and ad hoc reports
- Commercially minded and keen to grow with the business
- £30-35k base salary with share options
- You'll be working in a fast paced team with smart, passionate people
- A plant filled, relaxed working environment
- Decks in the studio#
- Pizza on Fridays (and fruit bowls on tap)
- Weekly team drinks
- We're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners
- Company away days and team experiences over bonuses
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Flexible working policy
- Managing your own work-load & plenty of freedom
Everpress is proud to be Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. Everpress does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.