Brand Marketing Manager
The job description in brief: designing and executing highly effective, affective, but relatively cost-effective marketing campaigns from start to finish. Our marketing department consists of three main pillars: 1) seasonal campaigning, 2) the website development and webstore and 3) the seasonal show and 3d popups and installation productions. We are looking for a profile that is equipped to combine these three elements, with notable experience especially in the digital campaigning, CRM and online development. We require a highly cunning mind able to strategically think 360° across all possible channels, able to combine input from both the CEO and Creative Director, direct creative content, and able to work closely with two close colleagues leading the Sales and Communications team respectively.
Storytelling is highly important in this position, which is not without its challenges. Marine's design is known for hybridity, cutting edge design, experiments with upcycling, striking colour combinations, while aiming to reinvent of couture and avant-garde design for the decennia ahead. Simultaneously Marine Serre and the CEO have been aiming to set up an enterprise ready to shake things up, answering the demand for avant-gardism organizationally, culturally, and politically -- and connecting to the world at large, not merely smart-selling. As you will be in charge of designing well-attuned, well-timed and impeccably executed, strategic campaign plans, your position is crucial for this to suceed. We hence search a 'marketeer' who thinks beyond the market, seeking to orchestrate motion in the world in a concrete, but much broader sense. You should to see, understand, and subsequently amplify and reinforce the relevance of our enterprise in the world today.
This position includes management and final responsibility for the following processes:
- Creative content creation, not least our our shooting and central campaign each season, to organize in close collaboration with the Campaign Coordinator in your team, with Marine, our stylist and other creative collaborators, photographer, hair and make-up artists, models, etc.
- Social Media planning and community management;
- CRM development;
- Events organization;
- The weekly newsletter;
- Website management, in collaboration with the Online Webstore, in your team, and our external website developers;
- Webstore development, including the seasonal buy, sell-through reporting, activations, etc.
- SMO: Instagram is of crucial importance, requiring a thought through daily strategy;
- Organization of pop-up and installations, often in collaboration with our retailers and e-tailers;
- Driving the organization and coordination of our Paris Fashion Week main defilé (and the after-show), as a point of contact of the events production bureau that we work with, including schedule planning, budget control, logistical management.