Junior Womens Buyer
KEY OBJECTIVES AND ROLE
- Reporting to the Buying Manager, the Junior Women’s Buyer will play an important role in curation, sourcing of brands and product selection for Goodhood womenswear. The role will also include assisting buying in the menswear department.
- An understanding of the Goodhood culture, and a knowledge of both the womens and mens brands we carry is essential.
- The buyer will need to identify womenswear trends and source new brands, and will need to demonstrate the ability to curate buys by brand ensuring all orders are selected with the Goodhood customer in mind, alongside commercial focus, is essential to deliver the sell-through target each season.
- Contribute to planning and selection of Women’s clothing, Footwear and Accessories
- Work with Menswear buyer assisting with menswear buying
- Negotiating favourable terms for Goodhood
- Owning and delivering against buying budgets, OTB and sell through
- Building strong relationships with all suppliers
- Researching competitor analysis and ability to trend predict
- Oversee online product copy and categorisation of all new products live on site.
- Excellent commercial and industry awareness
- Ability to recognise relevant trends
- Creative and Analytical
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communicator
- 2 years’ experience in Women’s buying
- Worked within Women’s luxury/contemporary fashion retail sector