Stylist (Full time)
Location: London, E8
Hours: Full time
Tucked away in the lower levels of a former boxing club in Dalston, the physical store includes a club, library and record shop, connecting innovators from fashion, music and art to transform the space into a cultural and social hub. Dalston is known for its diversity, and just like LN-CC has experienced a gradual regeneration.
Without losing any of its core values LN-CC has advanced it's contemporary and more notably, conscious offering to evolve with the next generation.
LN-CC is looking for a Stylist to join our ever-evolving studio production team. This is an exciting opportunity for a stylist to work within in our e-commerce studio in east London, bringing the collection of progressive products comprising designer clothing, music and books to life through high-quality styling. Previous experience in an e-commerce environment would be preferable but not essential.
You will be required to work both within established brand identity guidelines but also show an ability to create new and forward-thinking concepts and offer innovation and assistance on several projects. You will be working closely with the Production Manager to meet briefs and produce high-quality imagery consistently.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating and executing a strong level of styling across menswear/womenswear.
- Continually increase the quality of styling - through strong research, execution on set adhering to brand guidelines, brands knowledge, and ability as a stylist.
- Responsible for updating the brand guidelines on a seasonal basis.
- Align current styling goals for the season and focused guidance around these.
- Ensure that Production processes are followed and respected.
- Working within the processes of the production studio; problem solving areas and sharing ideas to test to better current processes.
- Review and suggest any potential styling needs to manager; Provide feedback on own work, reshoots and areas of improvement.
- Excellent ability and knowledge of proportions, silhouettes, Brand DNA, shoe choice and overall execution of a look.
- Excellent collaborator with strong ability to drive an on-set team, working with a Photographer, model and studio assistant daily.
- Act as a positive ambassador in times of company change and growth.
- Contribute to creative projects within the studio as well as potential to work across the creative team on tasks.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ambitious, passionate and driven with and strong work ethic.
- Inspiring and motivational within a team.
- Professional mind set and a team player.
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of menswear or womenswear trends, designers' brands and the luxury fashion market.
- 2+ years proven styling experience within menswear/womenswear editorial, personnel shopping, visual merchandising, retail and or e-commerce experiences.
- Confident, authoritative presence capable of supporting teams to execute delivery of quality.
- Extensive and autonomous styling ability - across a range of categories.
- Ability to commercially translate product with the luxury customer in mind.
- Proactive approach to driving changes within limited time frames.
- Understanding of a production chain and importance KPI’s.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and re-prioritise according to business requirements.
- Proficient with excel.