We are now looking for an Art Director in the Marketing department at Filling Pieces. The Art Director works in close collaboration with our Marketing Manager and Creative Director to maintain and improve our visual aesthetics and tone of voice across all touch-points, from digital assets, editorial and advertising content to POS assets and in-store activations. From ideation to development and creation. You will be responsible for driving, optimising and delivering material to an exceptionally high level, why you will need an ability to push innovative solutions applicable to content level and marketing strategy.
You are a collaborator, trivial in connecting all our creative departments, from footwear- and ready-to-wear design, product photography and our network of creative talent
- Creative production, plan, concept and execute elevated photography and video content. Co-manage the process from concept ideation to post production, including proposing photographers, directors, stylists and casting, and pulling relevant references projects together with internal- and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualise creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each assigned project
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with project objectives, with consistency across all creative touch points, and that concepts are aligned across all media
- Content creation, develop content requests into creative concepts
- Elaborate, visualise and present creative concepts
- Research and analyse past and current trends and projects and deliver input for the design department
- Create creative briefs for photographers, videographers, designers etc.
- Research and analyse current visual (photographic and design) trends as well as data from past projects to maintain the relevance of the brand and vision.
- Oversee artistic direction from pre- to post production, with an ambition to push design boundaries
- 3+ years’ experience in working at a global fashion label or global agency
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or related area
- Never hesitates to gets hands on and involved in any production.
- Technical knowledge and strong kills of Adobe Suite
- Proven industry experience within fashion market and a strong understanding of branding
- Proven experience in art direction or creative production for editorial or consumer brands
- Experience in photo shooting on location, in studio and video direction
- Technical knowledge of photography, photo shooting, graphic design, art layout, installation, interior, digital design and lighting
- Innate ability to review and strategise creative concepts relevant to brand image
- Strong interest and views within design platforms, streetwear and high-end fashion, art, architecture
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.