Vice President Ecommerce
1 day left
- Contract Type
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Vice President Ecommerce will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and daily operations of the company’s Ecommerce site and initiatives. Plays a lead role in implementing and expanding the company’s Magento Enterprise Ecommerce platform. Leads the development of innovative strategies to improve business performance for global Ecommerce. Uses applied expertise in web marketing to drive site activity and conversion. Will ensure that Ecommerce marketing and operations align with the organization's overall strategic direction, as well as establishing a complimentary relationship with the company’s brick and mortar stores. Works with IT and Marketing to ensure the organization's branding and technology requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the development of short and long-range objectives, policies, budgets and operating plans for the Ecommerce business unit, and oversees their implementation and achievement.
- Accountable for the Ecommerce department budget and financial performance, including sales and conversion target goals.
- Accountable for the development, implementation and execution of all Ecommerce strategies with focus on driving website conversions.
- Deploys tests and provides background analysis and recommendations after testing to continuously improve the customer experience and grow sales and contribution.
- Leverages Ecommerce tools and technologies (e.g. social networking, affiliate marketing, mobile applications, etc) to develop and execute an effective Ecommerce strategy.
- Develops and executes strategies for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), including organic and paid search.
- Manages web site analytics including performance tracking, path optimization, data management and analysis of Ecommerce activities.
- Creates and manages web-based programs and campaigns including e-mail marketing campaigns to drive site traffic conversions.
- Sell, provide and deliver cross channel commerce marketing and related brand strategies.
- Continuously identifies ways to optimize the site.
- Expertly manage multiple and competing demands/projects and deliver against aggressive goals.
- Responsible for identifying other analytics that may support tracking of business strategy.
- Collaborates with technology to develop essential Ecommerce functionality.
- Remains informed of the most current Ecommerce trends and technologies.
- Oversees the Ecommerce team as related to performance management, coaching and growth
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
- Less than 15% travel may be required as necessary
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and work extended hours when necessary
- Manages the Ecommerce team
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Agility
- Decision Making
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Results Oriented
- Time Management
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or IT
- Minimum 10 years of Ecommerce experience with at least 5 in a management role
- Tactical experience in the construction, launch, and management of Ecommerce sites within a respected web property with a proven track record of maximizing site activity and conversion.
- Knowledge of standard technical requirements and practices surrounding Ecommerce; strong SEO (Search Engine Optimization) knowledge
- Experience utilizing affiliate marketing, social networking and mobile applications preferred; Outstanding cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Magento Ecommerce platform preferred
- Apparel experience within the Ecommerce space, luxury brands highly preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms