Product Development Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We look for skilled and experienced product developers to join our dynamic VETEMENTS development team that translates design ideas into product.
- Support the design team in translating ideas in products
- Start, follow and overview the process of product development
- This position requires excellent organisational and project management skills
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects from insights gathering to brief stage, through design, development, costing, and into commercialisation (initiation / planning / execution / monitoring / closing)
- Work closely with other member of development and production teams to plan project development according to the seasonal structure that lead to on–time delivery of sales samples and production confirmation
- Participate in meetings and improve project workflows in order to guide design and sampling team and ensure proper development at all stages while meeting cost, quality and brand objectives
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers on existing and current development projects, this also includes traveling to our production office in Italy and Portugal in order to work with the on the ground and potential other destinations
- Review all prototypes/samples and feedback to manufacturers in conjunction with production team.
- Manage technical development of assigned styles from design concept through to production-ready hand-off, ensuring both fit and technical engineering meet or exceed expectations
- Manage technical product data sheets