Junior Digital Coordinator
£20k - £22k
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting with all product and lookbook uploads using our Shopify Plus platform, in line with launch deadlines.
- Supporting with the editing and publication of content on the website, as directed by the eCommerce Manager.
- Responsible for site maintenance and site hygiene, regularly checking copy, testing links and raising tickets with Shopify Plus for any site fixes.
- Assisting with email newsletter sends, including thorough testing, proof-reading copy, ensuring all credits are correct, and communicating deadlines to the wider Digital team.
- Coordinating and collating product details from relevant departments pre-launch, and supporting with copy writing where required, in line with launch deadlines.
- Highlighting and raising all site fixes and optimization issues to Shopify Plus and keeping on top of these issues until resolved.
- Generating, testing and updating all promotional codes.
- Working closely with the Customer Care team and assisting with any customer issues where required.
- Supporting with the generation of weekly reports using Google Analytics and preparing results to share with Senior Management.
- Supporting with reports for email campaigns to assist with performance analysis.
- Staying up to date with all competitor digital activity and providing regular reports for the wider Digital team.
- Undertaking all diary management for the eCommerce team.
- Supporting with all administration for the eCommerce team.
- Must have previous experience working within an office environment.
- A basic understanding of all key digital channels and their importance to a fashion business.
- Previous use of Shopify Plus and Google Analytics would be advantageous but not essential.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Highly organized and responsible, with the ability to multi-task and work effectively and calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, digitally savvy.
- Friendly and personable, with a can-do and consistent attitude.
- Comfortable using an Apple Mac computer.