Merchandising Admin Assistant
We are on the lookout for a Merchandising Administration Assistant to support our Merchandising teams. The ideal candidate will be numbers savvy, analytically minded and passionate about product. They will support all stock activities for Browns, helping to deliver our ambitious sales & profit growth and ensuring that the right stock, is in the right place, at the right time!
- Responsible for the management of stock movement within the business with a focus on allocations and RTVs.
- Be the expert and the ‘go to’ member of the team for all stock queries from the wider business.
- Perform weekly stock rotations in stores, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure stores are commercial.
- Provide support to the Buying, Merchandising and Operations teams for taking the lead in chasing deliveries and monitoring intake into the business.
- Running daily and weekly sales report to support both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Assistant Merchandiser and wider team with ad hoc analysis when required.
- Work collaboratively with the wider business including the VIC, Editorial and Ecommerce departments to understand high value and important allocations.
- Support with organisation of product in store and online for brand/exclusive launches.
- Working on mark down rotation in stores – seasonal work to remove of sale product before the launch of end of season sale online.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical, numerical and Excel skills.
- Collaborative approach and ability to build relationships across various departments.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, hard-working, and good team attitude.
- Ability to work independently and drive own development.
We offer a competitive base salary, bonus, equity within the Farfetch group, generous discount on Browns (50%) and Farfetch (25%), plus up to 25 day holidays (plus bank holidays). Funded by Browns, you’ll be automatically enrolled into our schemes for Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and our Pension Scheme. You’ll also be given the choice between Browns-funded Private Insurance or a monthly £50 benefit allowance to put towards things like Cycle to Work, ClassPass, Dental Insurance, Employee Clothing Account, Employee Saving’s Isa’s or Season Ticket Loan.