KOIBIRD is seeking an experienced Editor who can lead the brand’s communication strategy across channels from print to digital in written language.
You will be responsible for the full brand written strategy, including setting the season’s stories within the content calendar.
Establish and refine the distinct tone of voice of KOIBIRD and communicate this across all brand and social platforms.
Drive the editorial content calendar, plan, commission and write features.
Ensure ideas and execution of all written content is consistent and supports the wider business plans and succeed in engaging our audience, inspiring and empowering them to shop.
Work closely with the Head of Creative on content planning and production.
Directly liaise with the Buying department to consistently translate the biggest stories in our buy and ensure they also reflect the wider industry and international fashion trends.
Commission and work with freelancers to achieve the desired content and sign off on all content put out to the public.
Work closely with the Social Media Manager on strategy, copy, tone and calendar.
Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding including PR assets, newsletters, look books and invitations in both print and digital.
Work with E-commerce and Marketing to ensure all written content across our channels is optimized in terms of SEO, social translation and engagement.
Report on competitor and customer insights analysis.
Analysis of communication performance and KPI’s.
Have and create new contacts and build relationships with influencers and insiders in order to create the most relevant and on brand output.
You must be a proven and talented fashion editor with solid experience within commercial and editorial platforms - fashion magazine titles, online fashion or fashion media.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- An articulate and engaging writing style.
- 3+ years of experience writing in a fashion environment.
- A key sense of trends both in style and culture.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of planning & the ability to drive ideas forward.
- An understanding of key social KPI’s and confidence to report back results to a wider team audience including senior management.
- Experience working with talent and influencers.
- Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential.
- Someone who can think outside the box in their delivery of content.