Galvan is looking for a Production Coordinator.
As part of the Production Team based in London, you will be playing a key-role in ensuring product is of the required quality, within budget and on time.
- Before Sales showroom, update Zedonk Software system accurately with garment costings, liaising with Design and Product Development where necessary.
- Launch lab dips and strike offs for seasonal colours, chase and approve.
- Assist with trim sourcing.
- Order all trims, fuse, linings for bulk production using Zedonk.
- Chase bulk production swatches for approval of linings before shipment.
- Ordering packaging and labelling- ie: swing tags/ brand labels etc
- Ensure trims, packaging, and linings arrive with manufacturers according to Critical Path deadlines, flag any delays at the earliest opportunity.
- Checking off raw materials deliveries to delivery notes, or following their shipment direct to manufacturer.
- Book in delivery notes into Zedonk purchase orders/ update Raw Material tracker. Follow up with vendor any issues.
- Invoice processing.
- Write and order all care labels.
- Manage and monitor regular stock checks of trims and raw materials.
- Prepare printed tech packs with swatches for production and sampling where necessary.
- Send PP packs to factories.
- Taking fit notes during fit meetings.
- Quality Control of finished goods at factories.
- Arrange collection of bulk finished goods from factories and book into Zedonk.
- Monitoring short shipments.
- At necessary times any other required duties out of this list may be required however will be defined first.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and practice of Microsoft suites (Excel & Word)
- Knowledge and practice of Zedonk
- Confident when dealing with internal and external suppliers and factories
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate positive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to self motivate with efficient time management
- A good team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be hands on and flexible to travel to factories in London and abroad
About the Brand
Galvan represents a new kind of evening wear modern, clean and cool. The London based label
was established in 2014 by four young women from the worlds of fashion and contemporary art, Anna Christin Haas, Sola Harrison, Carolyn Hodler and Katherine Holmgren.
The Galvan brand represents their shared vision for a more cosmopolitan approach to evening wear - luxurious yet effortless, fashion forward yet timeless, and versatile enough to be styled differently and worn repeatedly.
The brand has become a firm favorite with celebrities for their red carpet appearances. In October 2017, Galvan announced the opening of its first retail space in Notting Hill, London, creating a new physical model of retail that combines office, workspace, showroom, archive and bridal atelier in a single ‘Studio’.
The brand also opened its first international Studio in SoHo, New York in May 2018, which follows the same model as the London store. Current stockists include Net a Porter, The Webster, Matchesfashion.com, Lane Crawford, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Maxfield, Elyse Walker, Fwrd.com and Moda Operandi, amongst others.