PR Manager - Scandinavia
Stine Goya is currently recruiting a driven and out of-the-box thinking PR Manager with Scandinavian experience to work at our Head Office in Copenhagen.
You must have excellent knowledge of the Scandinavian media, particularly in Denmark and Sweden, as well as proven strong relationships within the industry at a senior level.
We are looking for a PR Manager to drive our presence in our home markets, build on existing relationships and create new opportunities both online & offline for Stine Goya to grow. This role is a critical client-facing position relying on strong interpersonal skills, broad industry knowledge and innovative solutions. We are a small but hard-working team that is committed to expanding Stine Goya’s position, building long-lasting relationships with key industry leaders and creating engaging content and narratives for our customers.
This role will be responsible for;
- Creating a comprehensive seasonal strategy to promote Stine Goya across primarily Scandinavian press. This will entail working closely with ecom/sales and social media to identify key themes and messages within the collection - ensuring framework for outreach and strategy is integrated with selling targets.
- Identifying key opportunities within online and print media and proactively seek to secure consistent high quality coverage.
- Managing all showroom appointments with local & international industry, influencers and press.
- Managing influencer & industry gifting programme for Scandinavian & non-PR agency territories as well dressing campaigns in line with all seasonal events (Fashion months, VIP calendar, Holiday, etc.) Ensure the gifting programme is targeted, related to department ROI targets and within budget.
- Overseeing sample traffic and showroom presentation with support of PR Assistant / seasonal interns & sample management tools.
- Analyse monthly/annual coverage reports via media monitoring platforms and adjust strategy and programme in line with annual targets.
- End-to-end management of seasonal Press Days within Scandinavian territories, including planning, production, guest management and budget management
- This role will support the overall department goals & initiatives as set by the Head of Communications to drive our brand’s narrative to external partners and customers.
This role will report to the Head of Communications and support overall department goals & initiatives to drive Stine Goya's business forward.
For this role, the ideal candidate should possess;
- Excellent Danish or Swedish or Norwegian and English communication and writing skills
- Significant experience working with luxury / contemporary brands - working in-house or agency-side
- Proven relationships with key industry press and influencers across Scandinavia - particularly in Denmark & Sweden
- Ability to work under pressure and in clear communication with multiple in-house teams and network of agencies
- Self-starter mindset – taking initiative of specific directives and owning end-to-end management of key relationships
- Ability to apply analytic thought to create effective strategy, providing necessary insight and creative ideas to achieve key coverage & build brand awareness