Fabrizio Viti is currently recruiting an ambitious self-starter looking to enter the luxury world by joining us as a Logistics Coordinator to help us in our next phase of growth. The role will be based out of our offices in Mayfair, London.
The Logistics Coordinator at Fabrizio Viti oversees the fulfillment of all wholesale and e-commerce orders and serves as the wholesale accounts’ point of contact for order and customer service related inquiries.
- Ensure prompt and efficient delivery of orders to internal and external customers.
- Enter sales orders and allocating shipments in ZEDONK
- Issue pick tickets to be shared with warehouse
- Works closely with management to get orders approved for shipping
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Work closely with Production to ensure wholesale orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoots concerning timelines to management in time to avoid any delays.
- Create shipping labels, send tracking numbers and follow up with customers on a weekly basis - ensures deadlines are met
- Assist with invoicing as per the requirements
- Continuously supports and seeks improvements by identifying inefficiencies and cost optimisation opportunities
- Collaborates with shipping cost estimations
- Create weekly booking and shipping status reports
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, is able to follow processes and create new ones where needed
- Impeccable with their time management and able to prioritize projects based on importance
- Proactive when problem solving
- Able to manage effectively both people and projects
- Excited to be a part of and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment - a real team player
- Experience with Zedonk (Desirable)
- Experience with Excel/Microsoft Office (Required)