Digital Marketing Associate
- Full Time
The Business of Fashion is seeking a Marketing Associate to help drive the expansion of a fast-growing, start-up media company.
With a passion for digital marketing combined with a keen understanding of the conversion journey for a SaaS business within a growth marketing framework, you’ll have experience of building, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and services for the fashion and beauty industries.
Who are we?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry and is an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries. It has been described as “The Economist of Fashion," “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and "The Industry Bible."
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students, and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
What We Need You To Do
As a key member of the Growth Marketing team, you’ll support the planning and execution of data-driven conversion campaigns targeting visitors to our website, registered users, paid members and partners.
In being successful in this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and wider Growth Marketing team. The main purpose of this role is to support the creation and execution of marketing strategies to acquire, engage and retain BoF Professional members
- Own the creation and execution of B2C content campaigns including promotion of our weekly digital live events programme to the most relevant customers, across onsite messaging, push notifications and email and omni-channel monthly member exclusive case study launches
- Support with the execution of engagement driving content-led campaigns to convert free users to paid members, including the build, testing and deployment of all related assets
- Liaise with and briefing Editorial, Studio, Product and Technology teams effectively
- Ensure deadlines are met and campaigns are executed as planned
- Boost CRM and retention marketing efforts to maximise customer LTV and minimise churn
- Report all related performance metrics and propose opportunities for improvement
- Maintain the customer acquisition and engagement campaign calendar
- Identify opportunities for member acquisition and making data-driven recommendations to drive growth, continuously looking for ways to automate campaigns and simplify the process
Who You Are
Highly organised and adept at juggling priorities to meet tight deadlines, you will have experience in building, executing and reporting on content-led marketing campaigns using a customer engagement platform, such as Braze, or an email marketing platform, such as Mailchimp.
You won’t need experience in fashion, but will have a passion for digital marketing, combined with the following skills to set you up for success:
- The ability to independently build and execute growth marketing campaigns (email, onsite, paid social and paid search) to tight deadlines
- A passion for digital marketing, with experience promoting data-driven campaigns and evaluating their performance using sound analysis.
- A good comprehension of customer segmentation, content marketing and the role of customer engagement within a growth marketing framework
- Data literacy, including a comprehension of how to track campaign performance and build an Excel report
- Excellent writing skills, including basic copywriting and exceptional proofreading ability
- Effective communication skills and a can-do attitude
- The ability to boost a team of managers tasked with ambitious growth targets in a fast-paced environment A splash of creativity
You’ll Know You’re Successful When...
- All campaigns are executed on time, in line with brand standards
- Key performance metrics are consistently reported and improving
- The Marketing Manager and wider growth marketing team can rely on you to help them deliver against key priorities
- You proactively optimise processes to enable you to take on wider tasks